Magic Missile!: Harry Potter Laser Tag Wands
Wanna play laser tag but feel like toting a plastic laser gun around will get you disqualified from the LARPing competition? Fear not, Lord Laserpews, because now you can play laser tag with Harry Potter wands. ABRACADABLASTERS! *GW casts copy/paste product features*
- Duel with wands, "laser tag" style.
- Light up tips as spells are cast.
- Features authentic movie sound effects, too.
- "Healing Charm" lets you give up one unit of life to help out an ally.
- Choose from four styles: Harry, Ron, Hermione, and/or Voldemort.
Each 14" laser-wand will set you back $23. But it's gonna cost you twice that if you actually wanna play. Unless -- UNLESS -- you're cool playing with yourself. Do all the time? This morning even? *GW casts wish we hadn't shook*
One more shot of the four different wands and a link to the ThinkGeek product site after the jump.
Thanks to Catherine, who can cast spells Hermione can only dream of (when she's not too busy dreaming about the Jonas Brothers).