Following in the trend of tweeting from the bathroom, a 17-year old Romanian girl died while apparently trying to Twitter from the tub (this new loofah feels great!).
The Austrian times says that Maria Barbu was, in fact, in the tub while using Twitter when she likely reached to plug in her charger with a wet hand, electrocuting herself in the process.
As much fun as I do want to make of Maria, you really can't blame her. Women understanding electricity? BWHAHAH AHAH HA HA! God, I needed that.
Girl Dies by Electrocution While Twitting in Bathtub, Apocalypse Draws Nearer [gizmodo]
Thanks to Julian, who once showered with a toaster but the bread got all soggy.
Abraham Briggs, a 19-year old from Florida, killed himself with pills while 1,500 people watched his streaming webcam on Justin.tv. Goddamnit.
He had told others on a chat forum that he planned to kill himself and posted a suicide note on another forum before taking the pil... / Continue →
Inb4 don't mind me, just dropping some tweets off at the bird-bath or whatever.
Because this is the world we live in (I want out, STAT), Shitter will print four rolls of TP with the Twitter feed of your choice for $35. That's close to $9 a roll. You could almost wipe with do... / Continue →
This is why you're single.
I always wanted one of those BFF heart necklaces that was split in two that you and your bestie each wore half of. Sadly, I never had a best friend until recently. Growing up I did have a broom with a face painted on the bristles, but he hated wear... / Continue →