They're already selling a Wi-Fi detecting shirt, and now Thinkgeek is bringing the technology from chest to wrist with a Wi-Fi detecting watch. The unit costs $30 and will give you a signal strength read-out from 0 to 8 with the push of a button. It also works as a watch, alarm, and calendar. And to prove it's watch functionality, just look at the two pictures there. Notice anything? They were taken 6 minutes and 36 seconds apart! Hmm, I guess that doesn't really prove the watch works, just that the time can change. I really need to work on my logic. It's like the time I told my girlfriend if my breath didn't smell like liquor there is absolutely no way I could be drunk. She totally bought it until she found the turkey baster I'd been using to shoot gin up my ass.
wi-fi detector watch finds free signals [technabob]
As a guy who spends 10+ hours a day with a laptop resting on his already unimpressive genitals, this is pretty serious news. Kidding, I can't have children. Get it? Women just find me so unattractive! I touched a titty one time but it was a friend of my older sister and I t... / Continue →
Apparently 5% of Americans believe they have Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), a make-believe condition that causes headaches, skin-burning sensations, and chronic pain when exposed to wireless signals. The other 95% of Americans recognize those symptoms as "life, get f*... / Continue →
If there's one thing Zack loves, it's not paying for internet. If there's two, it's not paying for internet, and using said pirated webs to download videos of pr0n actress Amy Reid and leave them where they can be discovered by the ladies he's stealing his tubes from in the fi... / Continue →